Some of the services we offer are found below.
WDiT can diagnose and repair any problems you might have with your server, desktop, laptop, printer, network routers, switches, firewalls and modems. We also help with software issues such as Microsoft office, accounting programs, hosted email, and operating system repair.
We Can Help You With:
So much more than just outlook not working...
Laptop and Desktop repair
From common problems, to the complex. We can replace broken screens and hardware, replace or upgrade hard drives, perform virus removals, repair operating system issues and even software problem. We'll diagnose your computer and give you a quote.
Here's just a few of the things we do
- Computer repair
- PC configuration and upgrades
- Server configuration and upgrades
- Network file sharing and printer configuration
- Network backup with NAS & remote backup
- Virtual Private Network VPN configuration
- Laptop repair
- Printer setup, repair & troubleshooting
- Email server & Exchange server configuration
- Operating system installs and configuration
- Virus, spyware and trojan removal
- Network firewall and system security measures
- Data recovery
Managed services allows you to keep the focus on your core business activities by simplifying costs, and reducing risk to your data and IT assests freeing up your existing resources. We monitor the health and performance of your assests 24/7. With proactive maintenance WDiT helps minimize your IT worries and ensures a quick and non-intrusive solution when things go wrong.
Find out more below!
Worry-free IT solutions
What are managed services?
Would your business survive without constant connectivity to PCs or Laptops? If your system stopped working, what effect would that have on your business? Managed Workstations help look after your IT systems by implementing continuous service health checks, and regular maintenance.
Here’s what we do.
- Produce reports on issues
- Build a clear picture of each workstation
- Highlight potential risks
- Update and upgrade software
- Provide on-going support
- Reduce downtime
So, how does it work?
Setup is quick and easy, and we’d be happy to swing by to give you a demo. Our team is able to either come to your office in person, or set up our managed services remotely. All it takes is a phone call, and we can walk through the process with you. We make IT easy.